· The Boats have been refurbished and are now on the Loch.
· The jetty has been refurbished ready for the new fishing season.
· Ladders will be fitted to the jetty to enable getting in and out of the boats if required.
· The lodge has been redecorated and refreshed.
· Life vests are being rearmed.
Stocking and Loch conditions
· We will be putting 2 full stockings (1,000lbs each stocking) of trout into the Loch prior to the
start of the season - 7th and 13th March and will be stocking intensely each month.
· Water clarity is very good, being able to see at a good depth.
· There are a high number of shoals consisting of stickleback & roach. Imitation flies to
match them should result in good catches.
· Due to the good / mild winter conditions very few cormorants are on the Loch.
· There is a higher than average number of over wintered stocked trout, we estimate
1000+ going by what was put in and caught last season.
· Permit prices remain the same as 2018 season.
· We will be introducing a 4-hour permit / ticket, available Monday to Thursday (details to
Expectations are high for an excellent start to the season.